Fitness for All
Fitness for All
Our names are Angie and Chuck and we are the owners of Cabot Crossfit. We are normal people that like Crossfit so much we decided to open a Gym (Box). The best thing about owning a box is seeing people reach their fitness goals. We want to see you reach those goals too and we make that our #1 priority along with safety!
We have several years of combined training experience beginning with a CF-L2 trainer, three CF-L1 trainers, and a USAW coach. Our members come from all walks of life to include soldiers, police officers, firemen, nurses, teachers, desk jockeys, and stay-at-home moms. Our top priority is improving your quality of life and meeting your fitness goals.
Our motto is "Fitness for All".
We have Functional Fitness Programs tailored to meet you where you are
We offer three plans:
- Introduction to Nutrition: Food is the biggest part of life style change, and to be successful we need to understand how nutrition can change our lives. This is a basic introduction to eating to fuel your body.
- Fueling Your Body: You have hit the point in your healthy life style change where you need a little more help. This package includes your macros and weekly check ins.
- Breakthrough Nutrition: Macros, daily check ins, and personalized road maps for success in your nutrition goals.
Cabot CrossFit also has an InBody 570 body composition analyzer.
This is the most accurate body analysis scanner you will find that is non evasive. These scanners can determine your baseline metabolic rate which allows you to see how many calories you can intake before adding unwanted body fat.
What does the machine tell you?
- Total Body Water, Protein, Mineral
- Fat Free Mass
- Soft Lean Mass
- Muscle Fat Analysis
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Body Fat Mass and %
- Visceral Fat Area
- Intra and Extracellular Water & Analysis
There are many misconceptions concerning CrossFit gyms, most common is you’ll immediately start doing highly complex movements and heavy loads. This is not true. CrossFit is for anyone and everyone, even people who haven’t exercised a day in their lives. The beauty of CrossFit is that you can start with very basic movements and progress upwards in complexity. Scaling is an important concept because it allows a new member, at any fitness level, to participate in any workout.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about Crossfit or improving your overall fitness. You can also click the Facebook link below and contact us through this page.
12 Douglas BLDG 2, Unit 1, Cabot Arkansas 72023
MON - FRI: 5, 6, 7, 8:30AM and 5, 6, 7PM - Group Classes
Saturday: 9AM - Group Classes
We provide a supervised playroom at our 8:30AM and 6:00PM classes for No additional Fee, its part of your membership package.
Copyright © 2023 Cabot CrossFit - All Rights Reserved.